Metalworking enterprise “Bulhim – AD” was established in 1890 as a textile company. In 1950 was converted into a factory for spare parts in the textile industry. Since 1995 it is a 100% private capital. Located at the exit of the town of Sliven, the road to Veliko Tarnovo. Covers an area of 150 decare, on which are manufacturing and warehouse buildings with an area of about 20 000 square meters and continues the construction of new production and warehouse space.